Something serious..... BUT IM BACK

HEY GUYS!!!!

I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!!! Now, I know what you are thinking...

'OMG she said in her last post that she would be posting more frequently like ehmagerd she is such a liar.'

Technically speaking, that is true. I did say that I was going to post more often and I have obviously not. However, the reason for this is quite serious and I hope it is something you guys can understand.

Shortly after my last post, I was attacked by a guy with a taser who was demanding money. It was an incredibly terrifying experience, especially as I thought we were safe because we were in a group and were walking all together. I kinda thought to myself that I must have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time and as I had just moved to a big city, I thought it would be okay and was an experience I would never have to face again. However, a week after the attack, the attackers found us again in broad daylight and tried to attack us again. This left a lasting impression on me and it has been a very hard time. This is why there have been no posts because I have been focusing on becoming strong again and immersing myself in my new uni work. I am back for good now though and can't wait to start posting regularly again!

Next post will be something a lot more light-hearted and will be back to its normal format! For now, here is my song of the day!

SONG OF THE DAY

From the new album by my one of my favourite bands!

NEW YEARS DAY - RELENTLESS


SEE YA NEXT TIME GUYS!



You Might Also Like

0 comments