Last Weekend Before Christmas!

Hey guys!

WE'VE MADE IT. WE'VE GOT TO THE END OF THE SEMESTER AND WE ARE NOT DEAD!

I can't believe how fast this semester has gone! It has been an emotional roller-coaster and so much has happened with plenty of ups but just as many downs but overall it has been incredible and I have met some amazing people!

This weekend was supposed to be my 'lock yourself in your room and do your work' kinda weekend..

HOWEVER...

In typical Emily fashion I got distracted! Saturday evening there was an end of semester party at my student halls and originally I was like, 'Nahh, I'm gunna be a good student and do my work and blah blah BLLAAAHHHH' but then I saw all the people, I heard the music and I just thought WHY NOT!

It was actually a really good evening (apart from throwing up all over one of the blocks) and I collapsed into my bed at about 4:30am. Woke up with a stinking headache the next day but that is the sign of a good night!!!!






So, I woke up next morning, headache and all, deciding that I should probably do the work that I put off doing the night before. After getting a chunk of work done, I was then distracted by the fact that there was a STAR WARS SIX MOVIE MARATHON GOING ON DOWNSTAIRS YAAASSSSS!!!! So, naturally, the work got put to the side and I managed to catch Episodes II, III, the end of IV, V and VI (kind of... I was asleep through most of it) with some new- found friends, one of which (Will)  has a facebook blog 'Winging My Way Through Uni' which you should go follow and like here:



He posts a LOT more regularly than me and is better at this blogging stuff than me so definitely go give it a like. Unfortunately, as I said above, I did fall asleep in Return of the Jedi and Will had to keep waking me up so thank you for that! The marathon went on until 3:30am but for some reason that wasn't late/early enough for me and I didn't end up going to bed until about 7am..... YAS!

Photo Cred: Will 







Photo Cred: Will

Been a fabby weekend and I hope all of my uni friends have a fabby Christmas!!!!!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Again, I forgot to take a picture of the bottom half so scroll down to the last post I did to see my tights and shoes!



Dress: Bat Royalty/ Iron Fist - £35.00
Beanie: Grindstore - £3.99
Choker: Claire's - £5.50

SONG OF THE DAY!

ASKING ALEXANDRIA - I WON'T GIVE IN

A song that has never been more appropriate for me.


SEE YA NEXT TIME GUYS!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cool look :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete